Friday, February 24, 2012

BALANCE

Balance is key. I pray for balance.

Right now, I'm trying to balance my emotions over this last slip up. Which was like an hour ago. In the big picture of things, my success is measurable. I am doing better.

But it's still a sin.

Which one do I look at? My progress or my failure?

I think it's time to get rid of my iPhone. I can't keep myself off it. It tried to block certain apps (like Google) but I can't figure out how. I think it's just time to regress back to a regular cell phone. I don't want to do it. I love my phone. But what's more important- having a phone that can do everything, or being pure?

I hate this. This is so frustrating!!!! I don't even like it anymore. I don't enjoy it. It's not enough. It's lame. I kept thinking "I really wish I wasn't doing this right now."

It came out of nowhere. I was fine. I don't know where it even came from.

I need to find out what happened.

I think for now I'll restrict in-app purchases. I think that will help. I hope it restricts free stuff too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell it like it is!