Monday, March 26, 2012

Never

Feels like I'll never go to the temple.
Feels like I'll never take the Sacrament again.
Feels like I'll never be free,
Never happy
Never good
Never smart
Never right.

This blog is a joke. I have subtitled it "an LDS woman's recovery from sexual addictions," and that's a joke. I'm changing that subtitle today. And maybe the title, too.

I can't tell what's real, what's authentic. I want, so badly, for God to punish me in some obvious way, like injury or illness or great personal loss. But... all I get is blessed. And I'm sick of it.

1 comment:

  1. No, it's not a joke. Some (most?)people just keep right on doing all of those things even while esconced in sin. I have great respect for people like you, Erin! Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete

Tell it like it is!