Saturday, August 10, 2013

From Jesus, After a Slip

*please read this in conjunction with From Satan, After a Slip, and please read this one 2nd.

Come back to me.
I am here.
You are not beyond my power to redeem.
You are beautiful.
Your worth remains unaltered.
I am sending you hope; won't you take it?

I see your efforts. This is not who you are. This is not your destiny. I see you eternally, and this moment does not define you wholly. In fact, what you do after this moment will define you more than what you did in the moment.

I love you. You are lovable. You are worthy of hope. Seek me; I am here. Pray; God is there, too. Arise, Stephanie, and I will help you stand.

I will heal you. I will comfort you. I will free you!

I have come to redeem your soul from hell. You are mine, if you choose to be. Come to me, and all I have is yours.


[I don't presume to speak for Jesus, but this represents what I feel from Him after a slip.]

2 comments:

  1. WOW! THank you for these posts they are truly beautiful!!! (Well the beautiful part is obviously from the Lord. ) I became so overwhelmed with sadness as I read the post about how Satan feels. The wrongs literally were stinging me, bringing me down, feeling trapped. Then to read how God feels RIGHT AFTER was such an amazing experience. I literally felt Him take away the horrible feelings I was feeling. Not only did He take them away, but He replaced them with His Love!
    I know after a slip (or any negative event) satan tries to make us feel ALL those things. I have felt both Satan and the Lord after I have slipped or done something neg. I hope that I can we all can turned to the Lord and be uplifted and comforted. Thank you again for posting this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing posts - Stephanie thank you so much for these. xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell it like it is!