Saturday, November 26, 2011

Five Weeks!

Still going strong, my friends, still strong. Five weeks today. Every new day is exhilarating. Every step onto new grounds is motivating! Trying to stay grateful to God for bringing me here. Trying to focus on what really matters.

Well I'm no longer in therapy. I feel really good about it. I feel like my therapist pointed my feet down the right path, and now it's up to me to walk it.

The temptations are coming back but I'm just telling them to go away. I'm acknowledging them but I just don't have time to entertain them. I have so many important things to do.

Tomorrow, I'll take the Sacrament for the first time in a long time. I am hopeful, so hopeful!, that I will not fall into old patterns. I'm stronger than I used to be and I don't have to fall the week after I finally take the Sacrament! Not this time! I am not afraid of this next week. I am simply hopeful. I am not fearful that I won't make it through; I am hopeful that I will. I hope I will! I believe I will.

My therapist referred me to a great blog, Beggars Daughter. Here is another woman who has all but overcome her sexual addictions! There are more of us, and there are women who are beating this! Can't wait to join their ranks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell it like it is!