Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Trying!

Trying so hard to keep above the melancholy that is just begging to pull me under.

I've been reading spiritual things and watching conference talks and such. So that's probably what's keeping me afloat, if only barely.

I've been on this high for the past week or so, and it's been very exciting. I have had miracles appear before me! I have been given strength and mercy and love and grace, and now I'm exhausted by it all. I feel like I need to rise to meet all these gifts. And I do. I DO need to rise to meet them. This is not to say I need to earn them.

I need to calm down, relax, refocus, and continue. And that is just what I'll do.

On a happier note, I'm over 2 weeks now. It's not long but it's longer than yesterday!! Tomorrow's going to be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell it like it is!