Friday, June 28, 2013

90 DAYS!!

Source

It has been 90 days since my last slip.

I have had two slips in 198 days!

This is a good day. And, it's really been a good day! I faced a fear and I didn't die. I got a lot done. I'm about to hang out with my bestie. I got to see my son (my kids are at their dad's this week). Not too shabby, as far as days go. :)

Ninety days! A happy record. My subconscious celebrated by punishing me with a "user dream" last night. That wasn't so cool, but I was happy when I woke and understood that it was a dream. And I made it, I made it here to 90 days. A number that has previously seen like a pipe dream (while we're talking about dreams). I look back with awe and gratitude. WOW! 90 Days!! YES!!

I'm happy to report that it is possible! Look! Here I am! Look how far I've made it! Look how many days I have chosen to rely on my Savior!

It's still hard, you know? I still have to say no several times in a day. I still have temptations that are sometimes very appealing. Every day is a battle, still. But, I am winning because I am no longer fighting the battle on my own.

I am happy today.

5 comments:

  1. Way to go!

    I had a user dream last night that shook me. But, like you I was happy when I woke up from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! :D Keep rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Isn't it amazing what we can do with the Lord?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! i'm catching up on your posts!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell it like it is!