Monday, June 10, 2013

Step 4 Nightmare

It is a very, very good thing that I plan to attend the temple Wednesday. My interview with the stake presidency person is tomorrow. I'm wrapping up Step 4 and it is so intense that if I didn't have the temple immediately within reach, I would be looking for something online right now that I would regret immensely later. Right now. I'm taking a break and going to a friend's for lunch!! I need to get this done but I have to keep myself safe. This is the primary reason I hate Step 4. I don't like recalling things of my past that my spirit abhors but my body craves and misses and wants.

I'm not giving up the temple for anything.

About 8 more hours till my friend comes over and I have to read her what I have been writing. :/

2 comments:

  1. Keep rocking, Stephanie! The temple is only a day and a half away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Step 4 is horrible! But that feeling when it's done! Wow! You can do this! What I would do was only write for 30 minutes and have to quit because I felt like the world's worst human being and I was triggery, so I would read scriptures or listen to good music and read a list of my Christlike attributes from friends or family that my support person had wisely suggested I gather pre-Step 4.
    You are a wonderful person! Keep it up! Then will be Step 5 and you can BURN the whole thing! Bwa ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Tell it like it is!